About the School
The School is a Department of the Faculty of Science. Staff contact details, OH&S information and more can be found here.
- New book edited by Prof Anthony Wedd
- CNRS grant to Sani & Separovic
- Opening of Chemistry East Wing Research Laboratories
- Frances Separovic elected US Biophysical Society secretary
- ChemComm introduces Rachel Caruso as Associate Editor
- 2014 Selby Research Award to Lars Goerigk
- Marine Corrosion & Fouling Conference poster prize
- Chancellor’s Prize to Chemistry PhD student
- Physical Chemistry: Hierarchically nanostructured materials for...
- Physical Chemistry: Static conformation and dynamics of...
- Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry: PhD Oration: Novel Polymer Inclusion Membranes...
- Organic Chemistry: Green Synthesis of Organochalcogen Compounds
- Organic Chemistry: Chiral Brønsted base catalyzed enantioselective...
- Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry: To Be Announced
- Conference/Symposium: Careers symposium - multidisciplinary graduate...