About the School
The School is a Department of the Faculty of Science. Staff contact details, OH&S information and more can be found here.
- Chemistry Nobel Laureate on Up Close
- Dyason Award for Spas Kolev
- Ian Potter Foundation Award to Lars Goerigk
- Public Lecture by Nobel Laureate
- New book edited by Prof Anthony Wedd
- CNRS grant to Sani & Separovic
- Opening of Chemistry East Wing Research Laboratories
- Frances Separovic elected US Biophysical Society secretary
- MUCS: Craig Medallist Lecture: Reactive Intermediates...
- Organic Chemistry: Fluorescent Toolbox Based on Aggregation-Induced-...
- Organic Chemistry: Piperidines and Tetrahydropyrans: Some Synthetic...
- Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry: Quasicrystals: A Fascinating Area Between...
- Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry: To Be Announced
- MUCS: Feutrill Lecture: tba
- Physical Chemistry: Title to be advised